Conservation of Bato Church (Phase 2)

Project: Conservation of Bato Church (Phase 2)
Location: St. John the Baptist Parish, Bato, Catanduanes
Cultural property owner: Diocese of Virac
GAA Budget: P9,000,000.00
Fiscal year: 2019
Date started and completed: 2019-2020
Implementing agency: National Historical Commission of the Philippines
Contractor: R.A. Lacanlale Const.
Project description:

This second phase of the project will focus on the restoration of the interior spaces of the church and its exterior landscaping. Owing to the outstanding setting of the church on top of a mound and beside the river, a proper site development will highlight the architectural features of the coral stone church.

Scope of the project:

I.    MOBILIZATION AND SITE PREPARATION   
           
I.1.       Temporary facilities;
I.2.       Rental/provision of scaffolding and board-up;
I.3.       Photo documentation before, during and after the project;
I.4.       Construction safety and health requirements;
I.4.1.    Provision of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
I.4.2.    Cordoning and fencing works;
I.4.3.    Construction signage;
I.4.4.    Installation of dropnets

II.        TILE WORK
III.       ARTISTIC CEILING PAINTING
IV.       SITE DEVELOPMENT

IV.1.    Soil grading
IV.2.    Paving work
IV.3.    Landscaping work
IV.4.    Fencing work
IV.5.    Rip-rap works
IV.6.    Provision and installation of site lighting

Project documentation:

Aerial perspective of the church complex.

The proposed fence of the church complex.

Aerial perspective during night time.

Night perspective rendering of the frontage of the church

No comments:

Post a Comment